I can see why Sixtyfive Roses: A Sister’s Memoir is Eva Longoria’s new favorite read. I mostly bawled during the entire book as it was very emotional for me to read not just because of Pamela’s disease but the power of two sister’s bond. While I didn’t want to put the book down, I had to read it in sections because I was so emotional while reading it.
You can read my full review on this book over at the Buzz…by Bargain Briana to get a better picture what this book is all about and to get links to interviews with Pam before her death, the book website, and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
In Celebration of my 1,000th post, one lucky reader will win this beautifully written book about a sister’s bond even with dire odds looming over them.
How to Win
Easy Entry: Leave me a comment on this post.
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Comment on my full review: Sixtyfive Roses: A Sister’s Memoir
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends around 3/20 at 11:59 EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page by 03/21/09 and I will contact you shortly. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!