During the winter time, it is nice to serve delicious comfort food that is easy to make like casseroles. Many of these dishes are also freezer friendly so you can prepare ahead of time and cook when it is convenient. I have put together over 15 casseroles that I think would be great for winter!
15+ Delicious Winter Casseroles to Try
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole: This looks like warm comfort food for the family. The casserole style for enchiladas makes it easier to prepare! Also, a freezer friendly casserole via the Citron Limette Blog.
- Jalapeno Popper Casserole: A spicy take on the traditional tater tot casserole via Premeditated Leftovers Blog.
- Mexican Lasagna Recipe: Ground beef and refried beans make this a tasty and economical casserole via Cleverly Simple Blog.
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna: This is a freezer friendly recipe that has been tried and true by our household.
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole: This makes a great side dish or a main dish via Mostly Homemade Mom blog.
- Italian Sausage Casserole: Looks like a easy and tasty dish the entire family would enjoy via Dinners Dishes and Desserts blog.
- Bubble Up Pizza: Pizza recipes are always a hit in our household via Eating on a Dime blog.
- Butternut Squash Pasta Bake: This is a healthy and tasty recipe for a meatless meal.
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole: Great for breakfast or for dinner! My family LOVES this recipe!
- Black Bean and Cheese Bake: A meatless casserole bake that is full of protein via A Few Shortcuts blog.
- Turkey Noodle Casserole: Great use for leftover turkey with this casserole via Creole Contessa blog.
- Easy Macaroni Casserole: Easy and looks like something the kids would actually eat via SkinnyTaste blog.
- Baked Tortellini Casserole: This casserole looks packed with flavor and quite easy via Number 2 Pencil Blog.
- Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole: Make when you get a deal on baked potatoes via Delicious as it Looks.
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake: Perfect meal for leftover ham via Taste and Tell blog.
- Mac and Cheese Dog Casserole: Sounds perfect for kids.
What is your favorite winter casserole recipe?