I can’t believe this week is Thanksgiving. Where did the time go? If you haven’t been stocking up on sale items with your super couponing skills these past few weeks, never fear – Walmart is offering a complete Thanksgiving Dinner for Eight for as low as $20.
Here’s a Sample Menu:
- 12 lb. Frozen Whole Turkey, $0.40/lb (Limit 2 per customer)
- (3) Green Giant Canned Vegetables, $0.50/each
- (2) Ocean Spray Whole Cranberries, $0.88
- (2) Stove Top Stuffing Twin Packs, $1.50
- 2 lbs. Sweet Potatoes/Yams, $0.25/lb
- (1) Great Value Brown ‘n Serve Rolls, 12 ct. $0.75
- (1) Pumpkin Roll Cake, $5.50 (I always look forward to devouring my sister in law, Tonja’s Pumpkin Roll! It is delish!)
That is a fabulous deal at just $2.50 per person!
Our family tradition is to get together with my family on Thanksgiving Day where we all pitch in and bring a dish or two. This year, I’m making my mom’s broccoli & cheese casserole recipe! It is really simple, cooked broccoli, butter, shredded cheese, and top with crushed crackers. We then get together with my husband’s family the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I look forward to spending time with all my family this holiday season.
For more recipe ideas from the Food Network’s Melissa d’Arabians, you can check out Walmart Holiday Meals, where you can also learn more about the Thanksgiving Dinner for Eight for $20.
Walmart via Mom Central has offered (2) Bargain Briana Readers a $30 Walmart Gift Card. Would you like to win?
To Enter: Leave a comment on this post with your favorite holiday dish.
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Tweet about it and/or post on your Facebook Page: @bargainbriana Thanksgiving Dinner for 8 for just $20 + Win $30 Walmart Gift Card http://bit.ly/7XKXPy
- Put BargainBriana.com on your blogroll.
- Share via the Sharing is Caring Tool below this post.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends around 11/27/2009 at 11:59 EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page by 11/28/2009 and I will contact you shortly. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Walmart. In addition, I received a Walmart gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate and two to offer as a giveaway.