Now that football is over, which totally bums me out, it is time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day. You can find low prices on all your favorite gifts at Walmart, online or in stores. You can even stock up on your favorite Valentine’s Treats at Walmart.
The recent ad shows these deals for your loved ones:
- One Dozen Roses, $15
- Dove Milk Chocolate or Hershey’s Pot of Gold Checkered Heart, $10
- Valentine’s Card Packs, $2.50
- Plush Animals, $9
- Valentine’s Serving Pieces, $5
- Valentine’s Cookies, $2.50
Maximize your savings on all your everyday and Valentine’s needs by checking out the grocery deals in my past Walmart Deals posts!
Prize: $50 Walmart Gift Card
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment on your favorite frugal Valentine’s Treat.
2. Become a fan of Bargain Briana on Facebook.
3. Tweet the following on Twitter:
Win a $50 Walmart Gift Card http://bit.ly/a24Zn7 @bargainbriana
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends around 2/13/2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Walmart. In addition, I received a Walmart gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate and one to offer as a giveaway. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.