Great stuff going on in the blogosphere:
- Head over to Coupon Cravings for Matchmaker Monday where Erin matches up the CVS deals with online printable coupons!
- Baby Cheapskate has a list of all of the great diaper deals for the week.
- Denise, The “Cent”Sible Sawyer is giving away a Hip – T, a product which covers that area between your shirt and the gap in your jeans…you all know what I’m talking about…kind of like baby bands but for people who aren’t pregnant.
- Amy, the Crazy Coupon Mom, tells how to get CHEAP Dishwasher Detergent this week. Did you get the $2.25/1 coupon? I haven’t found any in my inserts yet. (Usually, just means I will have to wait a couple of week!)
- Marin, Frugonomics 101 is giving away $50 worth of baby & kid coupons. Leave a comment & your email address for a chance to win!
- Alyssa, Keeping the Kingdom First, has a $5 CVS Challenge. Post your best scenarios or get ideas for additional scenarios!
- Maybe next MONDAY, I will participate in Laura, the organizing junkie’s, Meal Plan Monday. I need to plan my weekly meals better…lots of great ideas here. I did cook last night and I have meat thawing out tonight to grill…better than the past few weeks where we ate out WAY too much. (It is showing on my gut and on my wallet!)
Around here, don’t forget to check out:
- Meijer Deals for 7/13 to 7/19 (or 7/22) depending on your ad.
- Start stocking up on cheap school supplies.
- Download my CVS Transaction planner. This is the spreadsheet I use to plan with precision my CVS transactions!
- Check out my perfectly somewhat organized coupons. Look in the comments and check out the links for some other great ideas.
- New to CVSing? Scenarios for Newbies, CVS 101, July Monthly Deals, and CVS Weekly Deals.
- Check out MY brags for last week.
- Don’t forget about the Marsh Grocery Store Deals that are good until Wednesday! Cheap General Mills Cereal & Food Club Items.
Join the Cetaphil Skin Care Club for free coupons, exclusive discounts, and personalized skin care advice.