My son was so excited (as you can see above) to get the Lands’ End ClassMates Small Haul Backpack, which is perfect for a child just entering into Kindergarten! He doesn’t start school until next Wednesday but he said “Mom, I wish I could start school tomorrow.” He is very exciting about entering into the big leagues of elementary school.
Lands’ End ClassMates Small Haul Backpack is designed for children ages 5-8. In this age group, they are probably going to be bringing home a minimal amount of books and basically just need something to get their papers and folders to and from school.
- Removable organizer pouch to keep pencils, scissors, erasers, and other small items in order
- 360° reflective trim to keep kids visible (as a parent you have to love this feature!)
- MP3 player pocket and cords (my little guy doesn’t have one of these yet but maybe some in this age group do!)
- Glow in the dark zipper on main compartment
- D-ring to clip on lunchbox
You can add embroidery, monogram, or heat transfer option to personalize your backpack. I highly suggest not putting a full name on a backpack. You can choose from a variety of patterns, stripes, or solid colors.
Order your Lands’ End Backpack through tonight and save an additional 25% off your purchase by using code LUNCHBOX and PIN 7074. This is valid on any Kids styles, school uniforms, and Backpacks! Shop Lands’ End through Ebates and earn an additional 2% Cash Back on your purchase.
Would you like to win one of these for yourself? Lands’ End has offered one lucky Bargain Briana reader the chance to win one of these backpacks for Back to School!
How to Win?
Prize: Lands’ End Classmates Small Haul Backpack
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment on this post on what your child is excited for about Back to School (if anything!)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter:
Win a @landsendchat backpack during the #wingiveaways BTS bash! http://bit.ly/baFmgl @bargainbriana
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner.
This giveaway was sponsored by Lands’ End as part of Win Giveaways Back to School Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.
You have 10 more chances to win by entering on the following blogs:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Common Sense With Money
- Coupon Cravings
- Mommin It Up
- Moms Need to Know
- Mommy Snacks
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
Check back everyday throughout the day for more Giveaways! Good Luck!