Back to school time is an exciting and fun time for parents and children. By the end of the summer, everyone in the household is ready to get back on a regular schedule. I remember back to school shopping as an exciting time! Now as a mom, it’s exciting but it can also be stressful trying to keep on budget while making everyone happy or at least somewhat happy.
In our household, the kids weren’t nearly as excited about actually going back to school as they were about going shopping for a few new clothes and school supplies. Gordmans is a great place to find something from everyone from elementary school to high school to mom and dad!
Gordmans carries name brand apparel for all ages, footwear, handbags, fragrances, accessories, wall art, accent furniture, tabletop decor, floral and garden, candles, toys, and much more – all at a big savings every day. Gordmans carries only top quality, current season department and specialty store merchandise at up to 60% off competitor’s ticked prices every day! One item on our shopping list was some boots for the fall and Gordmans had a cute pair for just $9.99 – compare to $20!
Here’s a few more features you will find at Gordmans:
- “Gordmans Giggles” This is a children’s theater with fun, colorful seating where kids may view children’s programming on a large screen television.
- “Gordmans Grandstand” This is a comfortable seating area in the men’s department where guests may view sports oriented programming.
- Tag pricing that shows Gormans pricing versus “their” price.
Of course, I have found even more ways to save – with the gRewards program. The gRewards program which is completely free and easy to join offers the following benefits:
- Earn one point for every dollar you spend
- Receive a $10 reward for every 200 points you earn
- Special birthday discount of an additional 10% off your entire purchase
- Earn points faster as a Gordmans credit card holder
- Spend $300+ to reach Platinum Status
Overall, I think you will enjoy Gordmans as much as we did! Sign up for the Biotrue Challenge Sweepstakes for new and special offers.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gordmans. The opinions and text are all mine.