Have you tried our Bacon Party Popper recipe? If you love that recipe, then this is another great bacon recipe for you! Wrap anything in bacon to make a delicious appetizer! This recipe is great as an appetizer or you may eat enough for a full meal!
Cut bacon strips in half or thirds and wrap each smokie in bacon and secure with toothpick.
- 1 lb Little Smokies cocktail Sausages
- 12 oz Bacon
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- Cut bacon strips in half or thirds (Long enough to wrap each sausage)
- wrap each smokie in bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together to make dipping sauce.