By now most of the children in our country are back to school. Have you settled into a routine yet? Routines and “survival” items are a must in our back to school plan.
Here’s some Back to School Survival Tips:
Courtesy of Balance Bar and Jenny (Jenny on the Spot)
- Keep Smart Snacks within Reach. Back to school isn’t only exhausting for kids. Moms and dads get worn down too so smart snacking is important. Pack a supply of nutritious snacks to have in your purse for when you’re running errands or going from school to practice. ItzyRitzy’s reusable snack bags are perfect for keeping your on-the-go snacks organized and always handy. Fill them with grapes, almonds, carrot sticks and Balance bare bars for a healthy snack sure to satisfy both busy moms and kids until dinner!
- Digital Calendar is Key. For our family, we love our google family calendar. Parents and kids always have access to the calendar on their mobile devices or their iPods so they can easily keep up on all the practices, games, and other activities we have going on. Plus, it’s free! FYI: Our calendar is always very full!
- Be Prepared for Homework. Set up a simple homework station in your home and in your car. Include homework supplies like rulers, pencils, pencil sharpeners, scissors, calculators, a clip board to make homework on the go easy.
- Miniature First Aid Kits. It’s helpful to have some first-aid basics in your bag for everyday incidents that are bound to happen. Keep Band-aids, Neosporin, Kleenex, and wipes in your kit at a minimum. Wipes are much more effective at cleaning up messes that children have.
- Pack healthy school lunches efficiently. Trying to accommodate everyone’s lunch needs is hard. Make their sandwiches and then let them choose 3 snacks for themselves. In your pantry, have mom-approved snacks (like Mixed Berry Balance bar bars) in three drawers and every kid is allowed to choose 1 item from each drawer to add to their lunch.
How would you like to win a Back to School Survival Kit from Balance Bar? One lucky Bargain Briana reader will win!
How to Win?
Prize: INSERT PRIZE
Enter via the widget below:
Giveaway ends on September 14, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored by Balance Bar. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
See the rest of the Giveaways!