Muffin tins recipes are easy recipe to make and usually make perfect portion sizes. These corn dog muffins make great lunches and are freezer friendly. It is a very simple recipe.
Get ye some muffin tins here:
You will need to gather corn bread mix, brown sugar, eggs, and milk. Combine in a large mixing bowl.
Add in your chopped hot dogs.
Fill lined muffins pans 2/3 full of mixture.
Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
(Watching and waiting.)
Dip in your favorite condiments.
- 2 packages corn bread mix (8½ oz)
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 6 hot dogs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mix and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and milk. Stir until combined.
- Fold in hot dogs.
- Fill lined muffin cups approximately ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.