What is a better way to spend a lazy weekend, then to create your own delicious homemade cosmetics? Honestly I can not think of anything I would rather do, so I have gathered some great kindle books to help you make gorgeous cosmetics from your own kitchen. These cosmetics would make some fantastic last minute gifts for your loved ones. Why should they kitchen be left to food only? Let’s start cooking up some beauty and pampering!
- Natural Beauty by Sarah Miller
- Green and Clean: Homemade Personal Care Products – by Martha Green
- DIY Kitchen Chemistry: Simple Homemade Bath & Body Projects – by Kayla Fioravanti
- DIY Beauty: Simple Scrubs, Masks, & Baths Made with Essential Oils for Your At-Home Spa – by Sandra Brown Douglas
- Natural Homemade Cosmetics Made Simple for Everyone:Organic Skin Care Recipes, Body Wraps, Vitamin C Serum – by Vanessa Smith
- Simple Recipes for Easy Homemade Face Scrubs and Body Exfoliants (All Natural Cosmetics) – by Vesela Tabakova
- Nana Anne’s Home Remedies (A Few Things I’ve learnt) – by Shannon Simpson
- Homemade Beauty Treatments and Skin Care Recipes (All Natural Cosmetics) – by Vesela Tabakova
- Home-made Herbal Cosmetics – by Dr. S. Suresh Babu
- Natural Skin Secrets: 80+ Homemade Beauty Treatments and Skin Care Recipes (Natural Skin Care Cosmetics) – by Angela Boket
Did you enjoy this post? Find more money saving tips here.