There is no better bargain than garage sales!
Tis the season to find all those treasured at Garage Sales/Yard sales! Are YOU ready? I have a ton of stuff that needs to go but I am really limited on time right now!
I recently was told about GarageSaleTracker.com. Garage Sale Tracker is a site to help the weekend treasure hunter!
Last year when advertising my garage sale, I spent around $25 in newspaper advertisements when I could have listed my site on Garage Sale Tracker for FREE and reached a wider an audience than just my local paper.
Keep your eye open for a new Garage Sale Tracker iPhone application which will be rolling out in the next month! It will have all garage sales, yard sales, flea markets, thrift, and consignment stores within a given radius. Yet another reason, why I need a iPhone!
With Garage Sale Tracker, you can list or find sales with embedded driving directions, coupons, and soon to be the largest directory of thrift stores, consignment stores, and flea markets on the web.
How can this help you in your bargain shopping?
Both sellers and buyers can benefit from the easy to navigate and crisp design of Garage Sale Tracker.
Benefits for Sellers:
- FREE Yard Sale Listings for a limited time.
- Up to 2 months exposure for your garage sale.
- Add images to your listing FREE!
- Unlimited word count. You can be as wordy as you want! I think the more information the better because you want to let people know what they can expect from your sale.
Note: If you are a seller, if you enter your phone number it will be available for all to see. If you want to keep it private, don’t enter it on the form.
Benefits for Buyers:
- Search for garage sales FREE with their easy to use search system. Search by zip code and enter in how far you want to search.
- Filter results. There is a interactive tool called “Items for sale” to find yard sales with the items you need.
- Driving directions directly on the site. Just click on “Driving Directions” on the yard sale you are interested in and it will track you to google maps where you can enter in your address to get driving directions.
- Automated driving directions when you create a free account. Create routing instructions for your garage sale day! (My favorite feature!)
- Contact the seller. Do you have questions about a item for sell? Use the contact form at the bottom of the listing to email the seller.
Since this site is just starting to boom, your area may have less/more yard sales than others. The more WE use it, the more valuable it will be to all of us. So list your sale for FREE on right now on Garage Sale Tracker.
Kentucky Readers: If you haven’t heard, Kentucky is having a HUGE 400 mile sale 6/4 to 6/7 so there are many garage sales for you to find on Garage Sale Tracker.
Check out the Garage Sale Blog for many, many tips on how to host a successful Sale!