Stay healthy this Halloween with healthy pumpkin recipes like this one from Eating Well.
Candy Safety Tips:
- Check all Candies received
- Only visit neighbors you know & trust
- Do not accept non-packaged foods
- Limit the amount of candy consumed per day
- Walk with your children through the neighborhood on trick-or-treat night. It’ll be safer for them, and good activity for you!
- Dress up for fitness classes (Zumba, Step Aerobics, Pilates, etc.)
- Create a Halloween Playlist to rock while you’re running and lifting weights
- Volunteer for your local community events (hay rides, trick-or-treat night events, corn mazes, haunted houses, etc.). The more you move, the more activity gained- and this could be fun too!
Still need a costume? Check out these deals from Amazon’s Halloween Shop.