Delmonte has a couple of new products to share: Del Monte 50% less salt vegetables and Culinary Bold Stock Broth & College Inn Culinary Broth.
Del Monte 50% less salt vegetables are a great alternative to fresh vegetables especially if you normally steer clear of canned vegetables due to the sodium content. I keep a pantry stocked of canned vegetables for those times when we don’t have fresh or frozen “in stock.” They are quick, easy, and an inexpensive way to get in those important veggies. Worried about the taste? These are much more flavorful than the no salt varieties. (Print a .75/1 coupon)
I’m excited about trying the new White Wine & Herb Culinary Broth. I plan on making on the Mediterranean Chicken tonight. (I used the recipe finder at CollegeInn.com/everydayexcitement. It looks like a simple recipe and have everything already on hand. The Bold Stock includes Rotisserie Chicken Broth and Beef Sirloin Broth. The Culinary Broths include Thai Coconut Curry,
There are two available College Inn Coupons from the 11-16 Red Plum Insert: $1/1 College Inn Bold Stock or Culinary Broth 32 oz from 11-16 Red Plum and $1/2 College Inn Product 32 oz (Expires 2/7/2009)
Sign up for the Del Monte Dish Newsletters to receive money saving printable coupons. In addition to the money saving coupons for high quality products, you will receive easy to use recipes, nutritional tips, and healthy life style tips! So sign up just in time for the New Year. Occasionally, they send out email notices to let you know if you are are one of the first respondents you will be mailed a FREE coupon! So this is a newsletter worth signing up for. I just started receiving my first issue of Cooking Light which was a freebie provided by the Del Monte Dish Newsletter.
How to Win?
Note: This giveaway is for a New Year, New You Kit.
New Year, New You Kit Includes:
- Del Monte 50% Less Salt Vegetables
- College Inn Broths (Culinary Broths and Bold Stocks add a little excitement to your everyday cooking. More flavorful than plain water and low in calories and fat free)
- Just One More for Healthy Living pedometer
- Just One More for Healthy Living grocery check list
Easy Entry: Visit CollegeInn.com, browse their free online recipe book, and let us know which recipe looks most appealing to you!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends January 21st around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner will be announced by 1/17/09 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. Only US residents for this giveaway! (If winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)