If you are stuck for a holiday gift giving idea for someone that has everything, a Oral-B Professional Care4000 (on Amazon $68) would make a great gift. I know it doesn’t sound all that fun sounding but the gift of oral care is always a great gift. As my youngest son says, “you only get two chances with your teeth.”
The Oral-B Professional Care4000 power toothbrush uses clinically-proven oscillating-rotating-pulsating technology to attack sticky plaque from multiple directions, providing more plaque-disrupting movements than regular manual brushes and the leading sonic technology brush. Sounds fancy, right?
- 50% More Brush Movements: Provides a better clean with up to 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute, giving your pearly whites up to 50% more brush movements vs. leading sonic technology
- Pressure Indicator: Lights up the brush handle to notify you when you are brushing too hard
- Quadrant Pacing Signals: Every 30 seconds, the Oral-B Professional Care 4000 signals you to switch quadrants. At the end of two minutes a longer signal is indicated when the dental professional recommended brushing time period has been reached
How can you #PowerUp this holiday season? By using an Oral-B power, or electric, toothbrush and promoting good oral care habits to your friends and family. Together you can prevent issues like gingivitis and care for your teeth and gums properly.
Head over to the Oral-B Facebook page and share why you use an Oral-B Power brush. The first 1,000 to share their Power Up! Story each day will be entered for a chance to win free brush heads.
Did you know that there are more than 47 million people in the U.S. who live in places where it is difficult to access dental care?1 That’s why Oral-B and Dr. Jonathan B. Levine, world-renowned dental expert in NYC, are bringing essential oral health services to those in need and encouraging Americans like YOU to ‘Power Up’ their oral health routine. Through Dr. Levine’s nonprofit organization, The GLO GOOD Foundation, Oral-B will help provide basic dental cleanings, dental care products and important education to underserved Americans. That’s something to smile about!
How would you like to win?
How to Win?
Prize: Oral-B Professional Care4000
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: Do you use a power or a manual toothbrush right now?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a Oral-B Professional Care 4000 Power Toothbrush @bargainbriana http://bit.ly/SzOTtp
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on December 6, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored by P&G. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
Want to win a Kindle Fire? Be sure to enter my Kindle Fire giveaway (ends 11/30)! See the rest of the Giveaways!