Last night, we had the opportunity to try Del Monte’s New Harvest Selection. 90 seconds to a healthy meal! You can read my full review HERE. UPDATE: There is a $1/3 coupon HERE.
Some highlights from my review:
- Healthy: 2 full servings of veggies in every bowl!
- Quick: 90 seconds to heat up.
- Easy & Convenient: Does not require a fridge or freezer to store. So you can keep a few in your desk drawer or in your office for a quick, healthy lunch!
- Inexpensive: At $2.24, it is at least half the cost of a unhealthy, fast food lunch. If you get them on sale or use a coupon, an even better deal!
There is something for everyone! Check out the other varieties:
- Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Italian Style Pasta Bake
- Homestyle Chili w/Beans
- Cheese & Spinach Ravioli
- Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans
Obviously, eating fresh is best but when you are in a hurry and need a quick, healthy lunch, then this is a meal for you!
Del Monte also has a new newsletter called Delmonte Dish, which I told you about a couple of days ago HERE. You will want to sign up to get coupons, easy recipes, and other nutritional tips! When I signed up, I was able to print out a coupon for $1 off of a Delmonte Fruit Cup Snack! These are on sale at Meijer this week, which makes the deal even sweeter!
Now for the best part for YOU! TWO WINNERS! I’m giving away TWO Power up Packs from Del Monte. Which will include:
- Del Monte Harvest Selection
- Del Monte 100 calorie fruit cup
- Magnetic grocery list pad
All you have to do enter is visit Del Monte or read my review HERE. Then come back here, and tell me what you think you would like about this product or what variety you think you would like! If you have already tried it, tell me about that!!!!
- Blog about my giveaway.
- Grab my button (If you have a button, I will add your button to my link page.
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry!
Ends Sunday, 10/5 around 11pm PST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner will be announced on the 10/6 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. Only US residents for this giveaway! (If winner(s) doesn’t respond within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)