How to Win Mom is a new E Book/Audio bundle from Courtney Chowning, found of the giveaway listing site Mom Giveaways.
For just $4.95, How to Win Mom will help you win more contests, giveaways, and sweepstakes by sharing with you my tips and tricks to entering.
* Learn how simple it is to enter
* Learn the tools that will help you win
* Learn how to keep track of entries
* Learn blog giveaway etiquette
The Bundle Includes:
- Transcript from the How To Win Mom Seminar
- Audio from the How To Win Mom Seminar
- You Can Win Mom Free Special Report
- 100 Giveaway, Contest, and Sweepstakes Sites
- Interviews with Moms Who Win
- Increase Your Chances of Winning Contests by Audrey Okaneko
- Win More Contests with These 5 Simple Steps by Audrey Okaneko
One of things I hadn’t really thought about is your odds of winning a prize on a blog giveaway are much higher than a national sweeps or giveaway. So check out Courtney’s New Ebook and start winning today!
I have one copy of this great bundle to give away to a lucky reader!
Find many more giveaways at the mega Bloggy Giveaway Carnival going on right now!
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Tell me about the best thing you’ve ever won in a sweeps or bloggy giveaway!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends January 31st around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced by 2/1/09 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. International or US winners are allowed for this giveaway. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)