Rod’s Rub, created by Rod Brown is an all-natural, low-sodium, no MSG dry rub. It is a true dry rub. Whereas many rubs include heavy salt filters, Rod’s Rub uses only the best ingredients to make their delicious rubs. Available in 5 varieties: Steak Out, In the Black, Citrus Tang, Sweet Mesquite, and Original All Purpose. You can read my full review Rod’s Rub: A True Dry Rub. With Rod’s Rub you can add flavor to your meat (or anything else – get creative!) without breaking your diet.
I have one (5) pack of Rod’s Rub to giveaway to one lucky reader!
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Visit Rod’s Rub and come back and let me know which variety you are most excited about trying!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Read and comment on my full review: Rod’s Rub: A True Dry Rub
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends January 28th around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced by 1/29/09 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. Only US residents for this giveaway! (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)