Get more organize and take charge of your lists, with this electronic grocery list/errand organizer. Easy to use and a valuable time saving device. You can read my full review: Take Control of your lists with SmartShopper with a video demonstration. I purchased this for my mom for Christmas and have been using one for the past couple of weeks and we are both loving it. I used to jot my lists down on scraps of paper, post it notes, random note pads, now I can have it all in one convenient location.
Regular price is $149.99 but it is listed on Amazon right for for $49.99 shipped. So if you don’t want to wait to see if you are the winner of my giveaway, scoop one up now for this bargain price.
I have (1) SmartShopper to give to a lucky reader.
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Leave a comment on this post on how you currently organize your grocery list.
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Read/watch my demonstration: Take Control of your lists with SmartShopper
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends January 22nd around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner will be announced by 1/23/09 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. Only US residents for this giveaway! (If winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)