Men: Want to learn how to acquire the finest quality gear you can afford? Then
Esquire The Handbook of Style: A Man’s Guide to Looking Good is for you. While fashion trends are come and go, style is forever. This book focuses on how to choose the styles to look your best without any rigid rules. You can read my full review of this book: The Handbook of Style. Need a gift for that great guy in your life for Valentine’s Day? This might be the book which can benefit you and HIM! ha!
I have one copy of this book to giveaway!
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Tell me your biggest fashion challenge or your husband’s biggest fashion challenge!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Comment on my full review: The Handbook of Style
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends February 5th around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced by 2/6/09 and I will contact you to get you set up online. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
Find many more giveaways at the mega Bloggy Giveaway Carnival going on right now!