Lately, we have been talking quite a bit about zucchini on this blog. Probably because I’m up to my ears in zukes. I love this summer squash, which means I love finding new recipes to use with this easy to grow garden vegetable.
This is another super easy zucchini recipe. It is a perfect complement to any meal you are making on your grill. It only requires a few ingredients including zucchini, salt, olive oil, and lemon.
First find a large zucchini in your garden or from a farmer’s market.
Cut off the tops and bottoms of the zucchini. Then cut into quarters lengthwise.
Place into a plastic baggie and add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon, salt, and pepper.
Marinate for about 15-20 minutes. Grill on all sides until tender.
What is your favorite zucchini recipe?
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut off both ends of zucchini.
- Slice zucchini into quarters lengthwise.
- Place into a ziplock bag.
- Add olive oil, juice of lemon, zest of lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Grill on all sides until tender.
- Using Fresh Garden Veggies | Fresh Zucchini Recipes
- Zucchini Chips
- Easy Ratatouille
- Zucchini Yogurt Bread
- Zucchini Pancakes
- Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- Easy Cheesy Zucchini
- 50 Mouth Watering Zucchini Recipes
- Frosted Cinnamon Zucchini Bars
- No-carb pasta with vegetables such as zucchini