I hope you are having an awesome day with your friends and family today on Thanksgiving! I feel like I can indulge a bit since I ran the Drumstick Dash (slowly) with Kilah! As soon as you are done with your turkey, head back over here to find some great pre-Black Friday deals! I’ll be posting later this evening and ALL day on Friday!
I also wanted to share with you some things I’m thankful for this year…
- My family, who I love and who helps me out when I need it.
- My friends, who keep me sane.
- My jobs, which keep me busy and helps me provide for my family.
- My life because who knows when it will be your last day.
- My health, which still allows me to do things I didn’t think I could do like run 4.6 miles!
- My freedom.
And of course, YOU my readers! There would be no point to post the things I do and the stories I share if you weren’t here reading! THANKS FOR READING!