This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
The HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program is offering amazing printable coupons, tips & tools and so much more for all the products you and your family love. You know we love coupons on this website! I look forward to the coupon offer every year. You can save over $55 by visiting http://www.HealthyEssentials.com in April and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® coupons and offers.
Here are some of the coupons you will find:
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
- Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
In our household, we use sooo many BAND-AID® products, especially during the spring and summer months. I try to keep those products in my car, purse, and any other sports bag I have. Even if it is just a very small scrape or cut, it always makes my kids feel better almost instantly when that bandage goes on. They have so many cute and fun designs now too!
There are so many coupons available for products that we use on a regular basis at HEALTHY ESSENTIALS®. Another favorite product of mine is any of the Neutrogena Sun products. I had a huge supply of Wet Skin Kids before we traveled to Florida this year so I will need to replenish. If your kids are like mine, they rarely sit still long enough to dry off while we are the beach and pool. I usually have to chase them down a spray as I’m chasing to reapply their sunscreen. Normally sunscreen will just drip off if you apply to wet skin but the Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen cuts through the water and create a barrier with each application. LOVE!
Those are just a couple of my personal favorites! In additional to the coupons you will find over at the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® site, you will find so many tips & tools to help you get through the day. This includes tips on your beauty routine, digestive health, new baby, mom care, and so much more.
Head over to HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® and print out your coupons today!