If you haven’t heard of P&G Have You Tried This Yet? program, you need to sign up here to start getting samples, coupons, and tips. You are allowed to submit one request per quarter and offerings selections change throughout the year. I love getting this high value coupons in my mail box for products I already love! With the upcoming holidays approaching, P&G has some holiday tips to share. Plus, a fun giveaway too!
Tips for Celebrating the Holidays at Home:
- Keep a roll of Bounty® paper towels close by. One sheet traps and locks the mess so you can clean with less 1.
- Load the kids’ table with an arsenal of coloring books and puzzles. It will keep them busy while you clear the
- table and set out dessert.
- Keep your guests comfortable by stocking their room with a small coffee machine, an assortment of teas &
- coffee, as well as an extra wool blanket.
- Prior to their visit, wash your guest linens with Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent for a
- brilliant clean, added softness and fresh scent.
- Supply toiletries for your guests who forgot to pack their own. Fill a cup or small basket with oral care essentials
- like: Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes, Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss, Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse, Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
- To add an extra bit of holiday bathroom flare, tie a ribbon or an ornament around your guest’s towels.
Tips for Traveling During the Holidays:
- Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you
- If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your
- car for up to 30 days2.
- Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the
- If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness
- indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
- Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with
- each use.
- The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera
- with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour3.
Visit PGTryIt.com to see Vanessa Lachey, who is the new Have You Tried This Yet? program spokesperson, using the program’s high-performing products to prepare herself, family, and home for her son’s first holidays. Back at Blogher 2012, I was able to meet Vanessa Lachey in person. I have to say she was a cute preggo and super nice, though I don’t know how celebrities do it with all the smiling and small talk with people you don’t know.
How would you like to win a P&G prize pack filled with your favorite P&G products including Tide, Crest, Pampers, Bounty, and all the other awesome products we have discussed in this post!
Ignore all the paper work in the background but here’s a preview of what you will get:
How to Win?
Prize: P&G Prize Package
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: What is your favorite P&G product?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a P&G Holiday Giveaway Package from @bargainbriana http://bit.ly/Vvd00U
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on December 9, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored by P&G. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
Want to win a Kindle Fire? Be sure to enter my Kindle Fire giveaway! See the rest of the Giveaways!