Looking for that perfect gift for your hard-working dad? I know I have a next to impossible time finding a perfect gift for MY dad.
Help dad do more this Father’s Day by giving him a gift card from The Home Depot. To help you out, the Home Depot and Bargain Briana have partnered to offer you a $100 Home Depot Gift card.
Visit your local Home Depot to find three new gift card styles to choose from, including a gift card that look s and feels like duct tape and a gift card that comes with a FREE 3/8” drill bit! Home Depot just has the dare I say “cutest” in a dad post – cutest gift cards.
The Home Depot Gift Cards never expire and have no fees attached to them. They make a perfect gift for those hard to buy for folks. Plus, FREE Shipping when you order Home Depot Gift Cards online. Other sites have a $5 – $10 handling charge but The Home Depot does not!
My favorite part of the TheHomeDepot.com is how everything is laid out. It is very easy to navigate and find exactly what you want. You can search for great gift ideas by personality, recipient, and best of all PRICE.
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Visit Home Depot and tell me what you would spend your $100 Gift Card on!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Post the FREE eCookbook with over 55 pages of Fall Recipeson your blog, facebook page, myspace, etc.
- Tweet this giveaway: @bargainbriana and The Home Depot have teamed up to give you a $100 GC + Great Father’s Day Gift Ideas http://tinyurl.com/nooy8c!
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends around 6/18/2009 at 11:59 EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page by 6/19/2009 and I will contact you shortly. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!