Purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card for those last minute gifts or those who are impossible to buy for. Don’t we all have one of those on our list! There are so many amazing deals & items to choose from that anyone who knows how to buy on the internet would be happy to receive a Amazon.com Gift Card.
Two days left to receive your items by December 24th with 2 day shipping from Amazon.com. Have a lot of gifts still left to buy? Consider purchasing Amazon Prime and you will receive 2 day shipping FREE for a year with no minimum shipping size. You will also be able to upgrade to next day shipping for a mere $3.99 per order. Not all items sold on Amazon are eligible for Prime but most are eligible. Items sold by 3rd party sellers are excluded. I’ve found most items sold by Amazon.com directly are eligible – even larger items like the Rose Petal Cottage and Garment Steamers. This is something I invested in last year as I was doing my last minute shopping. It has saved me a ton over the past year but also keeps me going back to Amazon. Buy it only if the benefits for YOU will outweigh the cost – $79/year.
::CURRENT AMAZON.COM HOT DEALS
- Canon PowerShot SD770 IS 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver) $159.54
- Go Organic: 201 of the best organic and natural homemade remedies to cure the whole family $254.49
- Canon Pixma iP90v Photo Inkjet Printer (2238B002) $148.63
- Zune 4 GB Digital Media Player (Black) $97.99
- SmartShopper SS101 Grocery List Organizer for $53.57 (I think this looks cool if anyone is looking for a gift for me! Ha ha!)
- Video Journal $9.99
- Matchbox Power Scouts Skull Mountain Playset $9.99
- Playskool Lullaby Gloworm Boy $9.99 (Love Glo Worms – I had one when they came out with them in the 80s!)
- KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White $169.99
- Salton YM9 1-Quart Yogurt Maker $14.99 (Looks interesting!)
In the past, after Christmas there has been AWESOME toy clearance at Amazon. If you have a little extra $$, you may want to buy a few things for next Christmas or for upcoming birthdays.