You can grab these voucher deals from Living Social to help with your holiday shopping this year.
- Danskin ($20 for $40):: Use at Danskin.com
- FTD ($15 for $35):: Use at FTD.com.
- Hearst Magazines ($5 for $12):: $5 for a one-year subscription to any of the following publications: Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, Popular Mechanics, Redbook, Country Living, Seventeen, ELLE, Marie Claire, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Car and Driver, Esquire, Road & Track, ELLE Decor, House Beautiful, Town & Country, Veranda (Average value is $12, 58% off)
- NYTimes ($78 for $130):: 26 Weeks of Sunday Home Delivery, with Free All Digital Access and A Choice of The New York Times Magazine’s Photographs book, or the 2012 New York Times Now & Then Journal (60% off)
- Office Max ($10 for $20):: 50% off) for use at any OfficeMax retail store nationwide, or at OfficeMax.com or by phone
- Shoprunner ($30 for $79):: Get Free 2-Day shipping, Free Returns, and Member Deals from the best stores ($79 value, 62% off). Plus, get a $20 Reward Card the first time you use ShopRunner
- SKECHERS ($20 for $40):: SKECHERS online stores this holiday season (50% off) and for every voucher purchased from the promotion, SKECHERS, in association with their BOBS program, will donate one pair of shoes to a child in need this holiday season
- Verizon Wireless ($25 for $50):: Use toward devices or device accessories
Want to save loads of money this holiday season? Find the latest holiday deals I’ve posted about. You can also check out the Black Friday Ads, Cyber Monday, and my Holiday Gift Guide. These pages are being updated often.