If you haven’t heard of P&G Have You Tried This Yet? program, you need to sign up here to start getting samples, coupons, and tips. You are allowed to submit one request per quarter and offerings selections change throughout the year. I love getting this high value coupons in my mail box for products I already love! With the upcoming holidays approaching, P&G has some holiday tips to share. One is VERY important – Don’t forget about you!
Wish List: Tips to Help Simplify Your Holiday Routine
- In a cosmetic bag keep a compact, a small comb and COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick™ in your favorite shade. It’s expertly designed with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look and helps you effortlessly transition from day to night, making it the ideal lip color to keep you looking fabulous as you dash from the office to any holiday party.
- When doing your makeup, don’t forget to dab some silver or metallic eye shadow in the corner of your eyes by the tear ducts. It adds a festive pop of color that will make you stand out at your next holiday celebration.
- Always be prepared with Tampax® Radiant™ tampons and Always Radiant Infinity Pads™ in your drawer at work or in your purse. These innovative products will give you invisible protection and reveal a radiant you to dazzle at any holiday affair.
- To achieve a stylish and professional look at your next bash, place your hair in a slicked back ponytail. It will bring the focus to your face and keep strands out of your eyes, so you can dance the night away.
- Throw a stick of Secret® Outlast™ Protecting Powder Invisible Solid into your bag. With 48 hour odor protection, nothing will stop you from tackling your holiday to-do list as you dash from one store to the next in search of the “perfect gift” for that special someone.
- After the holiday rush is complete, reserve a day just for you. Give yourself a relaxing and well-deserved day off at a local spa. Or, spend some quiet time in a library catching up on that book you’ve been dying to read but got lost in the holiday shuffle.
Mom Knows Best: Tips To Make Your Family Members Looking and Feeling Their Best
- Help your visitors freshen up by including Pantene® Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner in the guest bathroom. This innovative product duo nourishes hair, leaving it feeling light, clean and ready for any impromptu family photo shoots.
- Keep an umbrella and a plastic poncho in the closet of the guest bedroom in case your guests forget their rain gear at home.
- Stuff your guest’s stocking with items you know they’ll use, like Olay® Winter Retreat Body Wash, to help battle and protect them from dry, winter skin. It contains more moisturizers than a jar of Olay® and hydrates and restores dry skin.
- To make your guests extra comfy, place a humidifier in their room. It will replace the moisture missing in the dry winter air and help them feel right at home.
- This year, start a new holiday tradition with your children. Have them each pick out their favorite holiday story and take turns reading. Or, ask them to write a script about what the holidays mean to them and perform it at your next family gathering.
- Help trigger fond memories by adding cinnamon sticks to a pot of boiling water filling your home with holiday aromas.
- Sprinkle in some Gain® Fireworks Sweet Sizzle Scent Booster when washing your linens to experience freshness that lasts 12 weeks once out of storage.
- Drape fresh garlands and holiday lights around your doorways and windows. Less is never more when it comes to holiday décor!
- Make homemade snow globes to scatter holiday cheer throughout your home. Take a jar with a sealable lid and glue your favorite holiday figurine to the bottom – make sure to use waterproof/permanent adhesive. Next, fill the jar with glitter and water and watch as your guests delight in shaking your holiday masterpieces.
Visit PGTryIt.com to see Vanessa Lachey, who is the new Have You Tried This Yet? program spokesperson, using the program’s high-performing products to prepare herself, family, and home for her son’s first holidays. Back at Blogher 2012, I was able to meet Vanessa Lachey in person. I have to say she was a cute preggo and super nice, though I don’t know how celebrities do it with all the smiling and small talk with people you don’t know.
How would you like to win a P&G prize pack filled with your favorite P&G products?
Here’s a preview of what you will get:
How to Win?
Prize: P&G Prize Package
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: What is your favorite P&G product?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a P&G Holiday Giveaway Package from @bargainbriana http://bit.ly/Vvd00U
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on December 16, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored by P&G. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
Want to win a Kindle Fire? Be sure to enter my Kindle Fire giveaway! See the rest of the Giveaways!