To help reward America’s taxpayers, McCormick & Schmick’s is hosting a Tax Relief Celebration on April 15, 2010. They will be featuring several $10.40 dinner specials in the bar like 1/2 pound “Inflation” Burger and “Taxing” Fish Tacos. Plus, all guests in the bar on April 15, 2010 will receive a $10.40 dining certificate.
The dining certificate will be redeemable in the dining room any day of the week after 5pm from 4/17 – 5/30/2010.
Plus there is more!
McCormick & Schmick’s will reward any professional tax preparer who dines on April 16 with a complimentary dessert with the purchase of an entrée at lunch or dinner. Professional tax preparers will also receive a $10.40 dining certificate in exchange for their business card.
McCormick & Schmick’s is also offering one lucky Bargain Briana reader a $10.40 dining certificate and a fish shaped stress ball!
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment with how you are planning on celebrating Tax Day.
2. Become a fan of Bargain Briana on Facebook.
3. Follow me on Twitter @BargainBriana and send me a tweet letting me know you did so!
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends around 4/17/2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by McCormick & Schmick’s. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.