My freezer(s) are overflowing so I’m intent on using some of the goodies in it! (Sunday night, I unthawed some chili & garlic toast.) It is crammed full from all the deals I’ve been getting at Meijer and Marsh.
- Monday: Pork w/Apples (from $5 Dinners – I’m modifying…no onions – he HATES or asparagus..just because I don’t have any and I’m too lazy to go to the store!) Sidedish: Mashed potatoes that I froze last month when I got a sale on potatoes!
- Tuesday: Since we had a full size pork tenderloin and I know we will have leftovers, I’m scheduling Pork Wraps for Tuesday. Shred the pork and add fixins’ such as cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream and wrap in a tortilla.
- Wednesday: Crockpot Beef Stroganoff (No, I still haven’t cooked this yet…I know have the sour cream so we are good to go!)
- Thursday: Something Random from freezer…maybe a frozen pizza or leftovers!
- Friday: Fend for yourself night because momma is going to be packing for her trip!
Come back on Tuesday for Meals Under $10. (Link to your favorite under $10 meal or just check out all the great Under $10 Meals!!!)