Beef Stroganoff is STILL on my list from last week. I meant to make it from scratch but realized I didn’t have any sour cream at the last minute! So we had to make the Hamburger Helper version!
- Monday: Leftovers from the weekend party! (Lots of chili & enchilada soup still left to freeze!!!)
- Tuesday: Honey Glazed Pork Chops (Note to self: Stop at Store and get some fresh Pork Chops!) Recipe from $5 Dinners!
- Wednesday: Crockpot Roast
- Thursday: Leftover Night again. (We don’t seem to eat all of the meals I prepare so we usually get two nights of out one meal!)
- Friday: Pizza
- Saturday: ??? Fend for yourself day??? Maybe, the Beef Stroganoff I’ve been meaning to cook!!! LOL!
- Sunday: We probably won’t be home so nothing to cook!
Come back on Tuesday for Meals Under $10. (Link to your favorite under $10 meal or just check out all the great Under $10 Meals!!!)