As part of the 2013 goals and resolutions, I’m working on cooking with ingredients we already have on hand in our pantry and freezer. I’m doing a huge freezer clean out right now trying to use up all the random things we have in there!
Here’s our meal plan for the week using items from our pantry:
- Monday: Cheeseburgers, Baked Salmon, vegetable, and this fabulous Quinoa recipe I had at my aunt’s house that I will be posting about soon!
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday! Traditional Tacos & Taco Salad
- Wednesday: Homemade Pizza (I have several balls of homemade dough I’ve froze that I would like to use up)
- Thursday: Pork chops, vegetable, and a rice dish.
- Friday: Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders & Side Dish
- Sat & Sunday: Leftovers & Eating out
This is how we did from the pantry this week! How did you do?
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here. This post is part of OrgJunkie.com Meal Plan Monday linky.