As part of the 2013 goals and resolutions, I’m working on cooking with ingredients we already have on hand in our pantry and freezer. I haven’t done a meal plan for a few weeks! Ack! I’m just listing a few of the meals I plan on cooking as when I plan it by day, it never turns out because something gets in the way!
Here’s our meal plan for the week:
- Chicken & Vegetarian Enchiladas/Rice/Vegetable (Chicken enchilada mixture from the freezer that I made a few weeks ago with my Zaycon Chicken order.)
- Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders/Vegetable
- Tenderloins from freezer that my mother in law made
- Hamburgers/Vegetable – probably corn! :)
- Something with blueberries and cherries as we have some fresh from Michigan thanks to a good friend who made a run! :)
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here. This post is part of OrgJunkie.com Meal Plan Monday linky.