Wow, I had a great unplanned shopping trip at CVS this week! Nevermind that I ran into so many friends and family that I’m never going to get my voice back, I scored a great deal! Ya’ll can do this too, you know. I didn’t do anything too fancy on this order. I had $5 in Extra Bucks from a previous shopping trip to start this trip.
(4) Pepsi Next @ $0.99
(1) CoverGirl Clean Powder @ $7
(1) Crest 3D Vivid @ $2.99
(2) CVS Vitamins @ B1G1 Free ($3.19)
– (2) $1/2 Pepsi Next Coupons from Pepsico Insert
– $0.50/1 Crest Toothpaste coupon from P&G Insert
– $2 off CoverGirl Powder or Foundation from Magic Coupon Machine
– $3 off any Vitamins from Magic Coupon Machine
-$5 Extra Bucks from previous week
Paid $4.64 Extra Bucks out of pocket!
Earned $2 Extra Bucks for next shopping trip!
Earned $7 towards CVS Beauty Club (Earn $5 Extra Bucks wyb $50 on Beauty)
My receipt says I saved $22.28 – so 83% Savings, which is way over my target of 75% savings at the drug stores!
How did you do at CVS this week?
Find more CVS Weekly Deals here.