Make your holiday cooking easier with the NuWave Pro Infrared Oven. This patented three-way cooking system uses infrared, conduction, and convection heat to cook up to 50 percent faster and save up to 85 percent energy compared to conventional ovens. Did someone say save time? I love saving time and I’m sure you do too!
Not only can the NuWave Pro Infrared Oven it can broil, roast, bake, barbeque, steam, dehydrate, and even air fry. If you are curious what air frying is, like I was, I can explain. Air frying is a method of frying using hot air instead of traditional heated oil. Awesome! No fats or oils for cooking meat are requires so this also makes it a healthier option.
This part I love – requires no preheating or defrosting. Defrosting meat is what can be very time consuming for us since we buy half a cow and a hog at one time to keep in the freezer. Chef Jennifer suggests if you want to season your frozen meat to run a little warm water over it and then season as normal!
The NuWave Pro Infrared Oven is portable, which makes it great for on the go – camping, small spaces, dorm rooms, etc.
Other Benefits Include:
- Contained Heating – Won’t Heat the Kitchen (great for warmer climates or during the summer as to not make your kitchen H-O-T!)
- Convenient layered cooking system that allows for multiple foods to be cooked at the same time. It doesn’t mix or mingle flavors either.
- Safe, FDA-approved plastic dome that won’t shatter or burn.
- Touch & Go programmable cooking
Receive recipes, tips and more from NuWave Cooking Club Membership lifetime membership included with every purchase
This would make an awesome holiday gift for your loved one or as a time saving tool this holiday season!
How to Win?
Prize: NuWave Oven (One Winner)
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: What is your favorite feature about the NuWave Oven?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Like of NuWave Oven and Bargain Briana.
4. Follow @NuWave OvenPro and @BargainBriana on Twitter
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a @NuWaveOven Pro over @bargainbriana #wingiveaways http://bit.ly/rxyHxS
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 3 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored as part of the Win Giveaways Holiday Giveaway Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.
You have more chances to win by entering on the following blogs:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- $5 Dinners