The super popular Buy One, Take One deal is back at Olive Garden. Choose from one of seven entrées at the restaurant and the opportunity to bring home a second entrée with prices starting at just $12.99. With our busy spring schedule this is a perfect way for us to get the most for our dining out dollars.
Choose from one of these seven featured dishes (which still includes unlimited homemade soup or house salad and breadsticks at the restaurant:
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Our indulgent Fettuccine Alfredo is made fresh by our chefs every morning with parmesan, cream and garlic.
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara – Crescent-shaped ravioli filled with Italian cheeses and topped with our rich marinara sauce.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Our take on the traditional dish features a hearty meat sauce seasoned with garlic and fresh herbs over spaghetti.
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno – Ziti is tossed with Italian cheeses and our five cheese marinara before it is baked to crisp perfection.
- Smoked Mozzarella Chicken – Lightly breaded chicken is tossed with red peppers, sun dried tomatoes and ziti in a decadent cheese sauce.
- Baked Parmesan Shrimp – Succulent shrimp is tossed with ziti in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with parmesan breadcrumbs, fresh tomatoes, served bubbling and crisp straight from the oven.
- Sausage Stuffed Giant Rigatoni – Large pasta filled with flavorful Italian sausage and topped with our homemade meat sauce and fresh melted mozzarella.
Then choose from the following additional free entrée to take home:
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno
Sounds great, right? Visit the Buy One, Take One section of OliveGarden.com for more details and to place an order online. This offer is valid through April 17, 2016.
I received a gift card in order to do a review. The opinions expressed are my own.
Craving more restaurant savings? Be sure to check out the rest of the Restaurant Deals for more savings!