I’ve been using the Couponizer for over a year. I’ve had two different ones and they keep improving every time. While, the Couponizer is not perfect, overall I find it very convenient for shopping trips and it is so “official.”
As you are shopping when you put the items you have coupons for in your cart, simply insert your coupon into the “Check out” pocket and you will be all set to go at checkout. Hopefully, no more fumbling with coupons or digging for that coupon at the last minute.
- Durable (I haven’t torn my up yet and I’m hard on everything!)
- Easy to transport
- Fits in a medium sized purse
- Section to keep your store loyalty cards
For hard core couponers, the pockets on the Couponizer will not be large enough. However, for me it is big enough for my “loose coupons” which include home mailers, printable coupons, inserts coupons I’ve clipped of products I know we will buy, free coupons, magazine coupons, etc.
I would also prefer a horizontal style coupon holder instead of vertical. Why? Because while I’m shopping, I put the Couponizer in the basket and when it is vertical it is hard to flip through the book. If it was horizontal instead, it would be perfect.
Overall, I find the Couponizer useful for my shopping trips and it fits nicely in my purse.
Have you tried the Couponizer? What are your thoughts?
Prize: (1) Couponizer ($19.95 value)
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment on your best coupon organizing tip. Link to your post or pictures if you would like.
2. Use the “Suggest this Page” tab on the Bargain Briana Facebook page.
3. Follow me on Twitter @BargainBriana and send me a tweet letting me know you did.
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends around 4/21/2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by me. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.