Recently, my youngest daughter had her tonsils taken out! Her diet: Popsicles and Twinkies! She is still telling me with a little head nod and finger wagging, “The doctor said I can only eat sugary stuff.” I’m happy to report, we had a very good recovery and I’m still waiting for the setback the nurses warned us of…its been 14 days today, so I’m hoping we are part of the small percent sails smoothly!
So when Popsicle asked me to do a review/giveaway, the timing was perfect! Plus, as a kid, I remember going to grandma’s house and eating all her fudgsicle chocolate bars and my mom used to hide the Klondike bars from us! I’ve done the same in our household, I hid the fudgsicle bars at the very top where little eyes hopefully can’t see!
I was just browsing the Popsicle site and was pleased to see a new “Slow Melt” line, which will be perfect for in the hot summer days! I’m amazed at all the varieties…another popular one back in the 80s was the push pops! Anyone else remember those?
Prize:(5) Free Popsicle product coupons (up to $5.99 value) for 5 Winners!
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment on your favorite childhood cold treat!
2. Become a fan of Bargain Briana on Facebook.
3. Follow @BargainBriana on Twitter and sent me a tweet!
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends on 2/26/2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by Unilever/Popsicle. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.