Need a easy game day recipe? Or just love wings any day of the week? This easy slow cooker chicken recipe packs quite a bit of flavor and is super easy! The key is to make sure to not overcook the chicken in your slow cooker.
Best of all, you can find all of the ingredients you need to make this Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Chicken Wings recipe at your local ALDI. They even carry Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue sauce. ALDI is one of my favorite places to shop without using coupons because of their awesome everyday low prices. Read my 10 Reasons I Love to Shop at ALDI for more reasons why you should consider shopping at ALDI too!
You don’t need to thaw out the frozen chicken wings but make sure to rinse them with cold water so they aren’t sticking together.
Pat dry with a paper towel. Place chicken on a single layer on a broiler pan. Then season with salt and pepper . Broil chicken for 10-15 minutes on each side.
- 4 pounds chicken wings/legs
- 1 cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ⅛ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Rinse and dry chicken wings/legs.
- Season with salt and pepper on broiler pan.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes on each side.
- Place into slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.