With the weather cooling down for fall, it is a time for warm, comforting foods. When you are planning food ideas for your fall parties and gatherings, I have a delicious Spinach and Artichoke Crescent recipe that is simple, delicious, and a perfect warm appetizer or even dinner recipe. If you are a fan of spinach and artichoke dip, you will love our Spinach and Artichoke Crescents recipe.
With just five basic ingredients, you can quickly and easily create a mouthwatering dinner or appetizer. Spinach and artichoke dip is the go-to recipe for many parties. Spinach and artichoke flavored with garlic and mozzarella combined in flaky Pillsbury Crescents® make for a new twist on a party classic.
Combine spinach, artichoke, garlic, and cheese in a large bowl. Unroll the Pillsbury Crescents®. Spoon 2 – 3 Tablespoons into the unrolled dough. Roll per package directions. Cook on 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Patiently waiting while they are cooking in the oven…
I love to keep Pillsbury Crescents® stocked in my fridge for easy weeknight dinners. Keep the on hand for many delicious recipe ideas. We found a huge assortment of Pillsbury Crescents® at Walmart. Head to Walmart to get a great deal and be inspired to create a delicious and fun fall recipe. Find more recipes over at Walmart.com.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 package frozen spinach, 10 oz, thawed
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 package Pillsbury Crescents®
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Scoop 3 Tablespoons of mixture into each Pillsbury Crescents®. Roll Pillsbury Crescents® per directions on package.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.