If you’ve been a reader of this blog for any time at all, you’ve probably noticed me posting about Swagbucks! Swagbucks is an easy way to earn points to turn into rewards by doing your normal online searches!
Swagbucks is celebrating its 2 year birthday on February 25, 2010 by launching Swagbucks.com 3.0, which will include new features and a new Swag Code Giveaways!
- More ways to earn Swagbucks everyday with the Swagbucks toolbar.
- New look on the home page, Swag store, and rewards store for a better user experience.
- Sweepstakes Portal which will have dozens of Swagstakes running at all times.
The biggest thing is now all Swag Bucks in your account if you are already a member will be multiplied by 10. All prize cost will be multiplied by 10 as well. It will stay proportional to the current system.
According to the Swag Blog this should all you to:
Maybe you didn’t hear me. I’ll repeat – “reward Swaggernauts in new and innovative ways”.
If you haven’t signed up yet, you need to start Swagging:
- Receive 30 SBs by registering at Swagbucks.com.
- Enter code BARGAINBRIANA1 for an additional 30 SBs. (Code is valid until 3/4/10 at 6am.) This is ONLY good for new accounts.
- Start doing searches to win additional SBs.
- Follow @Swagbucks on Twitter for additional SB code giveaways.
- Become a fan of Swagbucks on Facebook.