Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- 100 Easy Recipes In Jars – by Bonnie Scott
- persian cookbook : How to make Delicious Persian rice (healthy eating cookbooks) [ – by Bryan Rylee
- 50 Christmas Candy Recipes – Fudge, Brittle, Toffee, Truffles, Bark, Caramels and Clusters
- Best Books of 2013: Reader’s Guide
- A Little Bit Can Hurt: The Shocking Truth about Food Allergies — Why We Should Care,What We Can Do
- Seeing through the Fog: Hope When Your World Falls Apart
- Whisper – by Michael Bray
- Nothing Is Impossible with God: Reflections on Weakness, Faith, and Power – by Rose Marie Miller
- Dewey the Dewdrop
- Speak No Evil (Shingle Beach Psychological Thriller Series) – by Cat Byrd
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.