Want a fun way to dine out with friends with delicious food? Look no further than Benihana. Benihana is the leading Japanese-themed restaurant chain in the world.
We made our first visit to Benihana in October. While dining, we celebrated my son’s 10th birthday! There was just three of us that night so we were paired randomly with other families. Peyton made friends with the little girl who sat next to him because she was a regular diner of Benihana. Everything was delicious and made to order.
They even snapped this photo and gave it to in a Benihana paper frame before we left!
Join the Chef’s Table and you will receive a $30 Birthday Certificate to use in your birthday month.
For a limited time this holiday season, you can give a friend or family member a unique gift from Benihana that will provide an unforgettable experience for everyone with the “Be The Chef” package. This package will give them a chance to experience Benihana firsthand with a private lesson and performance in teppanyaki cooking from a master chef.
The “Be The Chef” holiday package includes:
- One-on-one training session with a Benihana chef to learn the art of teppanyaki cooking on the hibachi grill
- Full Benihana teppanyaki performance to entertain friends and family
- Masterpiece meal created by you to enjoy with three additional guests
- Official Certificate of Completion certifying you as a Teppanyaki Master
- Complimentary souvenir photo of your performance that can be downloaded and shared with friends and family
Benihana is also offering a gift card bonus. When you spend $50 on gift cards, you will receive an additional $10 bonus card to be used in the future.
How would you like to win a $100 gift card to Benihana to experience the fun for yourself?