This Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip can be made in a pinch and packs quite a bit of flavor! Tasty with chips, crackers, or bread. It is perfect for any gathering. FRANK’S® REDHOT® Buffalo Wings Sauce is a versatile condiment you will want to start keeping in stock in your pantry.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 package of Cream Cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing (I used ranch as it was what we had on hand.)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or your favorite shredded cheese.
Super simple to make. Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until mixtures is thoroughly heated. Serve with your favorite crackers, chips, bread, or even vegetables.
Be sure to enter the Frank’s® RedHot® Ultimate Tailgate Truck Sweepstakes for a chance to win Ultimate tailgate vehicle, complete with BBQ grill, refrigerator, TV, custom rims and sound system and other prizes. Ends 12/31/2013
I received this product for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review. You can join Smiley360 too!