I have not done a good CVS shopping trip in awhile because we’ve been pretty busy with baseball, golf, soccer, etc. Things have started to “slow” down a bit for us now that some of the sports are winding down. I’m happy to get back into my serious CVSing!
I did really well today on my first trip back in awhile. I did have $3 Extra Bucks to start with that I earned a couple of weeks ago. As always, I headed to the CVS Magic Coupon Center first. I scanned my card once and received 4-5 coupons and then I scanned it again and received about 4 more coupons. I didn’t get anymore after the second scan. One of the coupons was for $2 off Crest 3D White Rinse, which worked great with a Extra Buck deal going on this week.
Crest Pro Health, 3D White, plus Scope (&.6-7.8 oz), Rinse (500 ml) or Scope Outlast (750 ml) – $3.99
Get $2 Extra Bucks (Limit 2)
Use any of these coupons:
- $0.20/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel 06/03/12 P&G (exp 06/30/12)
- $0.25/1 Crest Rinse 06/03/12 P&G Insert (exp 06/30/12)
- $0.25/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel 06/03/12 P&G Insert (exp 06/30/12)
- $1/1 Crest, 4.0+, liquid or gel, excludes trial/travel size, Between pg. 62 – 63 05/14/12 Latina, June 2012 (exp 09/30/12)
Stack with $2/1 Crest 3D White CVS Coupon from Coupon Center
Final Price: FREE + Money Maker!
Here’s what my order looked like:
Tom’s of Maine Naturally Dry – $3.19
Schick Hydro – $8.99
Crest White 3D Rinse – $4.99
(2) Pepsi (2 Liters) – $1
Use 2/$1 Pepsi 2 Liters with $10 CVS Purchase (gave this coupon FIRST)
Use $2.50/1 Tom’s of Maine Coupon
Use $4/1 Schick Hydro Coupon
Use $0.25/1 Crest Rinse Coupon
Use $2/1 Crest Rinse CVS Coupon
Use $3 Extra Bucks from previous trip
$6.42 + $1.27 tax = $7.69 out of pocket
EARNED $7 Extra Bucks to use on my next shopping trip (which I will roll – ie buy more items that generate Extra Bucks!)
NET Price: $0.69 for all of the items pictures!
More details about the deals I found:
Tom’s of Maine Toothpaste or Antiperspirant/Deodorant – $3.19
Get $1 Extra Bucks wyb 1 (Limit 2)
- $2.50/1 Tom’s of Maine Naturally Dry Antiperspirant 06/17/12 SS Insert (exp 08/11/12)
Final Price after Extra Bucks: FREE + Money Maker
And this deal:
Schick Hydro Silk, 3, 5, or Hydro Power Razor (1 ct) – $8.99
Get $3 Extra Bucks wyb 1 (Limit 1)
- $4/1 Schick Hydro Power Select or Hydro 3 or 5 Blade Razor 06/10/12 SS Insert (exp 07/22/12)
- $4/1 Schick Hydro Silk razor or refill 05/13/12 SS Insert (exp 06/24/12)
- $3/1 Schick Hydro Silk Razor or Refill
Final Price after Extra Bucks: $1.99
Find more CVS Weekly Deals here.