Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers Saga) – by David Estes
- Another Broken Wizard – by Colin Dodds
- 1929 Jonathan’s Cross – Book One (The 1929 Series)
- The Benefits of Coconut Oil : Why You Should Add This Healthy Oil To Your Life – by Ryan Jamieson
- Food Preservation & Storage at Home – A Step by Step Guide to Canning, Pickling, Dehydrating, Freezing & Safely Storing Food for Later Use – by Susan Burnetter
- Ignite (Midnight Fire Series) – by Kaitlyn Davis
- The Crypt (A Sarah Roberts Thriller Book Three) – by Jonas Saul
- There Are No Dumb Questions About Money: Answers and Advice to Help You Make the Most of Your Finances – by Liz Weston
- Canology – A Beginner’s Guide To Canning & Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods – by David Lieder
- Fun and Tasty Recipes for Kids: Simple Recipes You and Your Children Will Love – by Stephen Robinson
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.