Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Chances Aren’t – by Luke Young
- The Accidental Bachelor – by Tim Holsten
- One Thing: How to Keep Your Faith in a World of Chaos
- 30 Delicious Refrigerator Cake Recipes – by Lori Burke
- Safe and Easy Food Preservation – by Peter Davies
- Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes – by Perrin Davis
- The Twins’ Guide to Gluten-Free Holiday Baking: 25 Quick and Easy Recipes for Busy Bakers – by Mary Kizior
- Fish & Game Cookbook – by Bonnie Scott
- Stir Fry :The Ultimate Recipe Guide – Over 30 Delicious & Best Selling Recipes – by Terri Smithereen
- This Shattered Land (Surviving the Dead) – by James Cook
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.