Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Twas The Night Before Christmas: Edited By Santa Claus for the Benefit of Children of the 21st Century – by Clement Moore
- Italy To Die For: From The Savino Sisters Mystery Series
- 70 Healthy Habits – How to Eat Better, Feel Great, Get More Energy and Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- ReLaunch: How to Stage an Organizational Comeback – by Mark Rutland
- Heavenly Cheesecakes (Homemade Happiness) – by Sheila Taylor
- The Gauguin Connection (Genevieve Lenard) – by Estelle Ryan
- How People Change – by Timothy Lane
- Green to Go (Buck Reilly Adventure Series) – by John Cunningham
- LinkedIn Profiles That Don’t Suck! Learn the insider LinkedIn success tactics that will have recruiters calling you!
- Paleo Holiday Recipes – by Terry Hatfield
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.