Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles M Schultz – Children’s
- Miss Polly had a Dolly (Emma Frost #2) by Willow Rose – Mystery
- The Color of Heaven (The Color of Heaven Series by Julianne Maclean – Christianity
- White Jade (The PROJECT: Book One) by Alex LukemanAdventure
- Paydown (A Leopold Blake Mystery / Thriller Novella) by Nick StephensonThrillers
- How To Stick To A Diet: The Ultimate Guide To “Hacking” Your Brain For Unstoppable Motivation And Lifelong Diet Success by Derek Doepker – Self Help
- Children’s book: The Mysterious Cat (Bedtime Stories) by Ruth Ronen – Children’s
- Power Foods Cookbook: Power Food Recipes for a Healthy Brain and Body – Cookbooks
- Silence by Natasha Preston – Young Adult
- The Sewing Machine Master Guide: From Basic to Expert by Clifford L Blodget – Non Fiction
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.