Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Taken! Box Set – Books 1-6 by Donald Wells – Thrillers
- Lily Lemon Blossom Welcome to Lily’s Room by Barbara Miller – Children’s
- The Ultimate Method for Dealing With Stress by Doc Orman – Self Help
- Pivot (The Jack Harper Trilogy, Book 1) by LC Barlow – Horror
- The Moon Coin by Richard Due – Children’s
- A Lonely Dog on Christmas by Patrick Yearly – Humor
- Winter Song by Jennifer MacMurrain – Romance
- “Little Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood” by Timothy Tocher – Children’s
- Guinness World Records 2013 Gamer’s Edition – Sample Chapter – Nonfiction
- There’s No Such Thing As Monsters by Michael Yu – Children’s
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.